Join the Chef's Cut Real Jerky Co. Team!
Cut from the best, perfectly seasoned, tender – you may think we’re describing our product, but we’re actually talking about our people. Apply here to join our growing team at Chef’s Cut that’s constantly changing the way people think about (and eat) jerky. Don’t see a position that fits you? Be sure to check back in. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales Support Coordinator
Chef-Crafted food should be accessible to everyone, anywhere. We’ve put up with terrible tasting, poor quality snacks for too long. So, our mission is simple: make the best tasting product, using only the highest quality ingredients. Now, wherever you go, take the chef with you.
We are disrupting the Meat Snack’s Category by taking a chef’s approach to jerky…premium meat cuts, handcrafted marinades, and a proprietary smoking process…perfectly tender meat snacks that are seasoned with flavors the entire family loves.
Chef’s Cut is setting the pace within the Category with #1 in volume growth, high velocity, new innovation changing the category, most buzzed about brand, and fastest growing food brand.
We are looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our team!
Sales Support Coordinator: Responsible for coordinating a myriad of administrative, operational and sales related activities.
- Processes customer orders and sample requests, provides tracking as necessary
- Reviews accuracy of orders to ensure order minimums, lead time requirements and pricing is correct
- Reviews EDI transactions to ensure they are processed correctly
- Runs end of day procedures
- Monitors and processes emails from orders/shipping mailboxes
- Approves freight invoices
- Reviews proofs of delivery and files claims if needed
- Schedules LTL shipments and builds shipping schedules for multiple fulfillment centers
- Maintains customer profiles
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Follow up on new item introductions, distribute new item tracking sheets and new item samples for customer calls
- Assists and supports sales team/brokers.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Microsoft Office with demonstrated skills in Excel
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- 2-5 years sales support, order processing, operational and logistics experience is a plus
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster cross-functional relationships
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Food & Beverage industry experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is a plus
WHY CHEF'S CUT:
- One team, one goal: this is a team that is here to win together with no uncertain terms
- Growth: meat snacks are a growing category
- Entrepreneurial: it’s fast, it’s challenging, it’s exciting, it’s ours to make or break
- Smart, grounded people: great range of experiences, collaborative culture
- Protein-filled office: all the jerky you want to snack on